We are a young, highly motivated team that has made its dream come true and continues to work on developing not only products, but also an attitude towards life.
We at HEIMPLANET have set ourselves the goal of developing the best possible travel equipment to support you on all your journeys. We combine the functionality of outdoor products with an innovative design and lifestyle aesthetics to create a concept that we call “Modern Outdoor” and we hope to have your active support.
At the moment, we’re looking for:
Do you get excited about increasing CTRs and decreasing CPCs? This job might be for you!
To join our team in Hamburg, we are searching for a Performance Marketing Manager to help drive online sales.
Your key responsibilities:
• Identify trends and insights, understand our target customers, and develop a strategy to drive online sales
• Plan and execute all online marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
• Measure and report performance of all campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Analyze customer behaviour for site traffic, page performance, click navigation, purchase conversion and shopping pattern to drive sales in our online shop
• Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Coordinate with the rest of the team to actively promote new and existing products, services and events
• Evaluate emerging channels and provide leadership and perspective for adoption
Who you are:
• You have a minimum of 2 years experience in a performance marketing role
• You bring hands-on experience in successful performance marketing campaigns
• You are driven by data and analytics and are proactive in identifying opportunities to test and optimize
• You have a working knowledge of website analytics tools and ad serving tools
• You bring some experience in optimization of landing pages, user funnels, A/B testing and multivariate experiments
• You understand the technical requirements around the implementation of online marketing PPC campaigns
• You are fluent in English and German
What we offer you:
• Salary and all perks based on your experience
• To be the first of a kind in our team, with the opportunity to grow in the role as we succeed
• Freedom to decide your working hours, as long as the job gets done
• To work from HafenCity Heimplanet Store, window to our products, events, barbecues, and more
What we offer you:
• A young and dynamic team with an affinity for design that loves to be outdoors
• A payment that matches your skills and experience
• A nice office and store in the heart of Hamburg with great coffee and nice atmosphere
Type of employment:
Full-time internship for approx. 6 months
Since we are a small team, you would support us with different tasks in the process of product development – from concept to market launch. This includes:
• Conception of future products
• Development and elaboration of product ideas
• Creation of advertising materials (print/digital)
• Photo shootings incl. preparation and post-processing
• Creation of color concepts and product updates
• Solving general creative tasks – around the Heimplanet brand
You are open, committed and have an affinity for the sports and outdoor industry.
You are also/ you do also have:
• Team spirit and good communication skills
• Reliable and proactive
• Fun with technical products and a love for the detail
• Curious and willing to succeed
You are good at visualizing your ideas in a way that others can understand and you already have some experience in
• Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator or you are confident in using
• Rhino 3D or similar programs (no exclusion criteria),
then we would very much like to see you and are looking forward to receiving your application (incl. cover letter, curriculum vitae and Portfolio).
Sounds like something for you? Send us your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, your salary expectation and earliest start date. We will be in touch no matter what.
We are passionate about building a culture where difference is valued. Our commitment to inclusion across gender, race, religion, age and personal background encourages the diverse voices of our employees. Everyone is welcome, join us.
Furthermore, if you feel like supporting us on any other way, please send us an unsolicited application.
Many thanks in advance!