We are a young, highly motivated team that has made its dream come true and continues to work on developing not only products, but also an attitude towards life.
We at HEIMPLANET have set ourselves the goal of developing the best possible travel equipment to support you on all your journeys. We combine the functionality of outdoor products with an innovative design and lifestyle aesthetics to create a concept that we call “Modern Outdoor” and we hope to have your active support.
At the moment, we’re looking for:
What we offer you:
• A young and dynamic team with an affinity for design that loves to be outdoors
• A payment that matches your skills and experience
• A nice office and store in the heart of Hamburg with great coffee and nice atmosphere
Type of employment:
Full-time internship for approx. 6 months
Since we are a small team, you would support us with different tasks in the process of product development – from concept to market launch. This includes:
• Conception of future products
• Development and elaboration of product ideas
• Creation of advertising materials (print/digital)
• Photo shootings incl. preparation and post-processing
• Creation of color concepts and product updates
• Solving general creative tasks – around the Heimplanet brand
You are open, committed and have an affinity for the sports and outdoor industry.
You are also/ you do also have:
• Team spirit and good communication skills
• Reliable and proactive
• Fun with technical products and a love for the detail
• Curious and willing to succeed
You are good at visualizing your ideas in a way that others can understand and you already have some experience in
• Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator or you are confident in using
• Rhino 3D or similar programs (no exclusion criteria),
then we would very much like to see you and are looking forward to receiving your application (incl. cover letter, curriculum vitae and Portfolio).
Sounds like something for you? Send us your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, your salary expectation and earliest start date. We will be in touch no matter what.
We are passionate about building a culture where difference is valued. Our commitment to inclusion across gender, race, religion, age and personal background encourages the diverse voices of our employees. Everyone is welcome, join us.
Furthermore, if you feel like supporting us on any other way, please send us an unsolicited application.
Many thanks in advance!