We are looking for a temporary employee (working student or 450€-basis, approx. 10-12 hours per week) for our customer service and the back office. You will work close to our products and be in constant exchange with the team, our brand ambassadors as well as our logistics partners.
The adventure includes the following tasks:
- Replacing product components (minor/simple repair service) - don't worry, you don't have to be MacGyver to get it done
- In case of major damage: coordination with external repair service
- Influencer communications - you'll be checking on rental tent compliance for our brand ambassadors
- Help out wherever there's a fire and you can contribute your knowledge and skills because we are and always will be people with a startup heart!
- you divide your times in consultation with the team (2-3 people) - especially during the week. On weekends, it is enough if one of the team briefly looks into the requests and takes care of it.
This is what you'll bring with you on your exploratory tour with us:
- Friendly demeanor, ideally always with a smile on your lips that you can hear even through the phone
- An eye for what needs to be done. Because we all work on our own responsibility and enjoy a lot of freedom and creative scope that wants to be filled!
- German language skills on a native speaker level and conversational English
- Inquisitiveness bigger than our MAVERICKS, the biggest tent in our lineup
- Strong hands-on mentality & really want to advance our mission with us as a team in a team
- no two left hands, because a little manual skill is necessary
- Affinity to the sports and outdoor industry
Type of employment:
- Working student job (approx. 450 EUR) or marginal employment on 450 Euro basis.
- free arrangement of working hours in consultation with management
- mostly in the office (for repairs etc.), but also from the remote/home office possible
- approx. 10-12 hours / week
We are looking forward to your application including cover letter, CV and what you think could be relvant should be send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like it with us and our cooperation is successful, we will also be happy to discuss the possibility of taking you on!